Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Time flies

I can't believe that it has been waaaay over a month since I last posted any new info! I must say that it was quite a busy time from then to now! My most favorite time frame was when my husband's family came to stay with us. They were here for two weeks. During that time we managed to play sports, celebrate Easter, watch movies, take a trip to the beach in San Francisco and enjoy many laughs!

So if you can't tell by the picture, we are Blackhawks fans! Very happy that they made it to the second round but every game is almost too intense for me to watch!

Here is Jen and I! I miss her terribly so! She always went with me whenever I would go out and I loved that! I miss her company! She is just as crazy as I am! she has to be, she too loves a Smith boy!

So I'm not sure if the laughs came before or after the shots! Either way, it was a ton of fun! I've never had as many shots in my life as I did during those two weeks they were here! Oh and if you look closely, you can see Jr in the picture! Yep we got him to take a shot too!

This was taken during our trip to the beach in San Francisco. After going to the beach, we went to Fisherman's Warf and Pier 39 for some lunch and to walk around. Stef joined us for a little bit while we were walking around. That day and everyday during the two weeks they were here were a ton of fun! It was so difficult to say goodbye when they had to leave. It has still been quite the adjustment since they have left. It's just not the same! Lucky for me, I will be returning to Chi-town to see them at the end of June! This time Stef is going with me! Oh the shenanigans to be had!

No comments: