Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Busy start to a new year!

So I ended 2009 in San Diego watching this guy
with this girl

It was a ton of fun. More than anything, I didn't want to leave the gorgeous weather! But I came home anyways, I missed my boys! So after I came home, I got ready to do this



My baby turned three! He had a batman bowling party and he was super excited about it! He opened lots of presents and had a great day! The following day my mister and I went to Marina (near Monterey) to celebrate our anniversary early.


We had a great time doing nothing, just the two of us! It was much needed! And by the end of the week we were doing this with the boys...



We had a blast at the snow and can't wait to return. And after that trip, the boys had to head back to school and Zac and I got back to work here at home. Needless to say the start of this year has been busy for all of us!

No comments: