Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween was fun!

This year we carved/decorated our pumpkins the night before Halloween. It was a great family experience. Zeke had a great time with his pumpkin. He carved all of it but the mouth. He asked me to help him with that. Oh and daddy got to help clean out the seeds. Since Zac had such a small pumpkin, he painted his!




On Halloween, we went to a kids party in the afternoon and then they trick or treated at just a few houses before it got too dark. I am happy to say that I am glad my kids don't like to stay out that long. Zeke made a cute Mario and Zac made a cute Yoda.



Neither my husband nor I are really big fans of Halloween but I did enjoy going to the pumpkin patch, carving our pumpkins and seeing the boys in their costumes. Zeke is already trying to figure out what he is gonna be next year!

No comments: