
Today is my husband and I's 12 year anniversary. It is that date that we first started dating. So I made him this card. I am waiting for him to get home so I can see his face when he opens it. He thinks I'm crazy for how much I wish I could scrapbook more, but he knows how happy it makes me. Any hoo, we started dating at the State Fair in Sac 12 years ago. My friend even took a pic of us holding hands. I will have to dig out that pic and put it on here. We don't have any plans for the night cuz we got the fun kiddos but we manage to have our fun with them.
I put this card on here for BrandiGirl from Green Tangerines since I gave her a bad time for showing me these stamps from Scenic Route.
1 comment:
WOW>..12 years! Happy Anniversary. I love your blog. I'm glad someone else has one. Check mine out, too! Love ya.
Post a Comment