Monday, August 25, 2008

Dave Matthews Band

Well I am very bummed because we were supposed to the Dave Matthews Band concert tonight at Raley field in West Sac but it was postponed due to the unexpected death of their saxaphonist. It is really sad that he died because he was so young and they aren't sure why. The only good thing is that the band didn't completely cancel the concert. However since our schedules are becoming so busy, I am worried that Herschel won't get to join me for the new date and time. What was even worse was on our way home we heard "Crash" on the radio. That happens to be our all-time favorite song of theirs. We always dance to it at the concerts. I wish the band and the family members well and know that Leroi Moore will be missed greatly. He had some great solos.

No comments: