Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Today was a great day for me. It was my birthday. Despite having to get a new battery for the big car this morning and actually having to work today, I had a great lunch with miss Sara, had fun at the Pumpkin Patch with my three fave boys and I had dinner with my parents and grandparents. What more could a girl want?? Good times with great family.

I really enjoyed watching the boys take it all in at the Pumpkin Patch. It was Zac's first time and Herschel's first time at this particular patch. Zeke has been but always seems to have a lot of fun. I think Zac's favorite was the petting zoo. He really enjoyed feeding the goats and Zeke liked searching for the perfect pumpkin and riding on the train.

Herschel's find. I actually got a real smile out of him. Imagine that!!

Zeke's hard searching paid off. Check out his pumpkin.

Zac's little pumpkin. Isn't it cute. He wanted to throw it. That's really no surprise.

Thank you to all of you that sent me birthday wishes. I appreciated them very much.

2 comments:

Adrienne Smith said...

Happy you had a great birthday! Could Zeke and Zac be any cuter? Adrienne

Amy said...

I miss the pumpkin patch! I used to love going there!