Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where did all that smoke come from?

I went outside earlier to take my sis-in-law home and we couldn't believe all of the smoke in the area. I stopped to get the mail and I could barely breathe. We cancelled soccer practice because it is so bad. I am waiting to hear what it could be from.

In other news, my poor Zac has been so cranky lately. I don't know what's going on with him these days. One minute he is fine and giggly and the next he is crying and clinging to my leg. I hope he gets over it soon cuz he only wants me to hold him and carry him around and he is way too heavy for me to do that.

It must be something with the brothers cuz Zeke hasn't been behaving very well lately either. The worst part is that he knows he's doing something wrong but he's not really doing anything to make it better.

We will have to figure something out with those boys.

No comments: