Sunday, November 8, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new

Washer and dryer that is. Last week we got a new washer and dryer after doing some researching and comparing of prices. We had had our old ones for about eight years now and the repairman told me it was gonna cost around $300 to fix my old one. Well that was just what I needed to hear to go and search for a new set. I bought the new set at Sears and got interest free for a year. Also because I bought the wild cherry set, I got the pedestals for free. That was quite the savings right there. The new set arrived on Friday afternoon and I was able to do three loads by the evening. I was hoping to do more but I had to read the instruction manual first! My husband was super excited to use them as well. He did three loads while I was gone this weekend! He of course loves the color as well! With out further ado, here is the before and after...


Now if there was only a way to motivate me to put the clothes away in a timely manner!

No comments: