Friday, April 3, 2009
Holy cow...it's Friday again.
I can't believe how fast this week went by for me. Monday was pretty mundane. I ran a few errands and Zeke had practice. Tuesday, I headed to San Francisco to see my near and dear friend. I went to be her date for a Gavin DeGraw concert which was excellent. We were so close and he was a great perfomer. When it was over and we were headed home, my ear started hurting like crazy. I drove home later that night and tried to get some sleep before going to Urgent Care. I managed to get some sleep finally because I think my ear started draining. Gross I know but I felt a little better. I went to my doctor and obviously it was an ear infection. Thursday, I had to get the big car worked on and so that day was a waste but it allowed me to rest. I feeling a little out of it. As for today, Zeke had his Jog-a-Thon. I went and got blown away while I was watching him. It was pretty windy out. I was proud of Zeke, he ran 15 laps. Just shy of four miles. And now I have a demanding two year old yelling at me to go "Out!". I better let him out before he starts getting violent. I will be back later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment