Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sometimes he amazes me...

Tonight I went to my parents for dinner, well actually I kind of invited us over. We went after going to Toys r Us with the kiddos. They both had gift cards to spend. Zeke, after much deliberation, got an Imaginex Batman castle looking thing, Madden 09 for his PSP and a Sonic Heroes action figure. Zac got a disney mega block toy.
Anyways after dinner, Zac wanted to play a Veggie Tales computer game. It is a game that he often sees Zeke play. Zac really likes the game cuz it has monkeys in it. Well tonight my dad started the computer for him and got him all set up for the game. Next thing I know, Zac is playing this game and he manages to pass three levels all on his own.

This one is of Zac passing Level 2 of the game.

He got bored after he completed three levels, so then he was done with the game. After that we came home and I put the kiddos to bed. I am waiting for Hersh to watch "Lost". It started tonight. That is a show I love to hate.

No comments: