Tuesday, December 2, 2008

as promised..

As I promised in the past, I said I would post my cookie party invites. Well I was almost out of them and realized that I hadn't taken any photos of them yet. Well here is how my cookie party invite turned out. What do you think? I hope all of you can make it. I look forward to seeing you all there. I will have tons of yummies and pics to take.


In other news, I have been using my dyson and boy does that thing suck like no other. I was vacuuming a rug in Zac's room and this is what I came up with.

Now mind you, this rug used to be in Zeke's room, so it's not the first time it has been vacuumed. Crazy huh?

I have also been busy trying to get Zac's bedroom all cleaned up so that he can finally sleep in there. I know, I know; he's almost two and still hasn't been in his own room. Well that is due to his many problems from the beginning but I am looking forward to him being in his new room soon.


I can't remember this room being this clean since we moved in. It has been a "catch all" but now that is our spare bedroom. Oh well, one room at a time. The whole house will be clean again soon.

No comments: