Monday, November 24, 2008

Yank it out! Yank it out!

Well all last week we were trying to get Zeke to pull out his snaggletooth. It looked so bad because he refused to get rid of it. At one point last week, Zac and I were chanting "Yank it out! Yank it out!" and dancing around. Zeke told us that he wasn't pulling out his tooth because we were pressuring him too much. *Whatever* So on Saturday morning, I told him to get in the shower and he comes to me smiling. He said it came right out. I am sure it did since it wasn't holding on by much.

Trust me, I know what you are thinking. How can I tell he lost a tooth when all I can focus on is that blonde rat's nest he has on his head? Well the hair did get better but the tooth is so small that it's difficult to tell where it was.
After he got in the shower, I went to make sure he had all of his clothes ready when I found this:

Isn't that too cute. He was worried he wouldn't get his money because he was spending the night at grandma's house. He left his tooth under his pillow and when he returned from soccer, he was very excited to find that the tooth fairy had left him some money.

No comments: