So I am new at this whole blogging business but I thought I would venture into this century and give it a try.
I just have to say that I have the two cutest boys in the whole world. They were hilarious at dinner tonight. They were whispering back and forth to each other. It is really cute to see a twenty month old trying to whisper. He made a mess of his dinner. He loves applesauce and he was covered in it. He thinks it is finger food.
In other news, we survived the first week back to school without too much complaning. However, Herschel and I are extremely tired by the end of the day. We used to be able to stay up until the wee hours of the mornings, but this adulthood does not allow that to happen. With that being said, I think I am heading off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment